Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with Lojack or know of a better equivalent for motorcycles. The shop down the street from where I'm staying at the moment is now offering lojack for bikes, but I was wondering if there was perhaps a better alternative (if any) that could track my bike if stolen.

Thanks
James

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
There was a thread on here with a testominal about lojack on bikes. The Clifford 210c is a better option in my opinion

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can I take my bike to a clifford dealer and havea the alarm installed or is it easy enough to tackle myself. Aslo how does the whole gps thing work???

Thanks
James

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
irish100p said:
can I take my bike to a clifford dealer and havea the alarm installed or is it easy enough to tackle myself. Aslo how does the whole gps thing work???

Thanks
James
If the clifford dealer is talented enough they can...but i wouldnt recommend trying it yourself. It works using tracking via satelite...similar to the way navigation in cars work.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome. Well then I will stop by a clifford dealer this weekend and see what's what. The clifford website doesn't really say what the diffrerence between the plans is. it has them all listed, but for 300/year what am I getting with that premium service??

Thanks again
James

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
I dont remember exactly.....i will try and find out for you though

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome. thanks for the help. Did you wire yours up yourself? and if you did was it hard to wire up??

James

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
I did everything (matrixRSX35 w/ remote start) but the GPS tracking

·
400 meters from Autobahn
130 Posts
I'm in Germany and considering the 210c if I go with Clifford. I need to know who tracks it and how though. Especially since I'm in Germany. Is there a website/computer program that will display the location of the car?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts