Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 296 Posts

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a great dinner with my parents I decided to not take the Highway but drive the long way through the city. I pull up to a light listening to my COLD cd and a Blue O3 Cobra with two assholes pull up next to me and rev. Driver then says "Hey whats done to that thing" I reply "Ahh just a few bolt ons man" the passenger of the Cobra then says " I know those things are good on the highway but suck from a stop, you wanna run, our car just has bolt ons as well". Me knowing that I can Launch my car quickly replied "Why sure sounds great". So they continue to rev waiting for the light to turn green while I slowly bring my RPM's up. Light turns green, I launch they launch and I yanked them out the hole about 2 cars shift to 2nd I lose count of cars put it in 3rd just to rub it in bad, then slow down to let them catch back up... They pulled up next to me and I just smiled and said "Not bad for a bolt on car" The look of shock on there face was priceless.

What a great night. :)

R

·
0 Posts
Tight shit. Yeah I totally agree with you on asshole mustang owners. In my town there is alot of mustangs floating around thinking there badass. And its always them reving on me. I mean come on how tight are you when you rev when Im going the oposite directions.

Nice kill

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah I mean there are really cool stang owners out there but then you always have to run into the Assholes as well.

·
Registered
112 Posts
your clutch is going? So does it slip thus working kinda like a stall?

Nice kill ;)

I raced a silver 03 a week or so ago and got him on the highway (to my suprise) then got owned on sunday by a blue one :( lol

·
Super Moderator
5,991 Posts
Hi-Psi, nice kill, especially from a stop! :eek::cool:

That amazes me with a t88 and the associated lag you were still able to pull a 03 cobra out of the hole, :drooling:

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Honestly you have to really work your car to get it to launch well... I mean you reall risk breaking stuff. But again, I dont care of I break, if it breaks fix it.

·
shortbus FTW
270 Posts
Nice kill man!, lot's of cocky car owner's in general I used to have everyone rev at me when I was on my bike.. i'd just free rev it to 15,000 let my D&D exhaust scream to let them know I am louder and plenty faster from a dead dig :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Why were they assholes?? What did they do?? BTW nice kill.

1 - 20 of 296 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.