Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many of you don't even care about this but I'm posting this in the local section for us Long Island People.. I started a Long Island Supra "group" on www.myspace.com so if any of you NE people are apart of that site go ahead and join the group for fun..

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
its a slow auto...
3,363 Posts
Dave Capone said:
lisupras? Whats that? :)
what kind of supra site has a g35 on the main page and the whole site for that matter.lol..:D :eek:

edit.. i clicked your www link in your info(your home page)... lol..
jay

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dont encourage him to not drive the supra around.. lol he's already bein a traitor with that damn G .. :)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
no no... his G is very nice. plus his powered by yoohoo plates always make me shiver in fear :)

Storm70 said:
dont encourage him to not drive the supra around.. lol he's already bein a traitor with that damn G .. :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Storm70 said:
I know many of you don't even care about this but I'm posting this in the local section for us Long Island People.. I started a Long Island Supra "group" on www.myspace.com so if any of you NE people are apart of that site go ahead and join the group for fun..

do you have a friendster.com page?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Re: Long Island Supra Ppl..

alloutsupra said:
do you have a friendster.com page?
Yea.. nobody ever uses that site but people over in asia mainly.. I think you gotta search the email address. [email protected] . My space is better I feel..lol

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dave Capone said:
you just don't want me to build a faster supra than you :)
of course.. bizotch keep dreamin.. you still have to turbo that thing of yours..lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts