Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As far as I could tell no one could find what we needed to work in the MKIV's.

I want to most of my dash in blue led to match my stereo, but have no idea what is needed. I have a little electrical knowledge, but dont want to screw with replacing resistors.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone know if the stuff on this site will swap right in, no mods? Im looking to do the dash all blue, and door lights white, and the trunk light white.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow not sure how I havent picked up on all the supraforums acronyms after move than a year on here.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
michaelvanle knows how. too bad he doesn't do it anymore it was nice
he did mine

he did my cluster, ac unit, boost gauge,clock,odo, and turn signals

·
Useless Member
717 Posts
It's ok...you'll learn. I only recently got what FTW meant. Kinda stupid though, I'd never use it...

It really is too bad that michaelvanle doesn't do that anymore. Your dash is lookin' good! I would try, but I don't have the time, nor the know-how to attempt it, nor the time to learn! Vicious cycle!

magicsupra, yours has resistors, right?? Which ones are just plug and play?

·
11,221 Posts
KReddy05 said:
It's ok...you'll learn. I only recently got what FTW meant. Kinda stupid though, I'd never use it...

It really is too bad that michaelvanle doesn't do that anymore. Your dash is lookin' good! I would try, but I don't have the time, nor the know-how to attempt it, nor the time to learn! Vicious cycle!

magicsupra, yours has resistors, right?? Which ones are just plug and play?
Your stupidity ftmfw, jk :lol:

-------------------

The cluster (speedo, fuel, tach, temp) is plug/play. Everything else is custom soldering (using resistors to aid).

·
Hardtop >
1,139 Posts
I did my gauge cluster in red. The gauge cluster is lit up by three 194 sized led's, and one 74 sized led. The red 194 led's i used are 5 led refractor bulbs. There is one led in the middle that points forward, then there are 4 led's that are on the outside that point around the housing of the bulb. Then i used one red 74 led.

Here is the link to the red 194 led's i bought -> that auction is for the perfect amount of bulbs needed to do the red led swap

Here is the link to the red 74 led i bought ->The 74 led's come in a pair. You only need one of them though.

I dont have a pic of how they look, but they are pretty bright, and match my red Defi BF boost gauge almost prefect. You wont be dissapointed with these led's!

·
Hardtop >
1,139 Posts
I dunno what brand led's your using, but the red that i have in my car lights up brighter and better then the white bulbs i bought from you a few months ago.

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
Por2geezSupra said:
I did my gauge cluster in red. The gauge cluster is lit up by three 194 sized led's, and one 74 sized led. The red 194 led's i used are 5 led refractor bulbs. There is one led in the middle that points forward, then there are 4 led's that are on the outside that point around the housing of the bulb. Then i used one red 74 led.

Here is the link to the red 194 led's i bought -> that auction is for the perfect amount of bulbs needed to do the red led swap

Here is the link to the red 74 led i bought ->The 74 led's come in a pair. You only need one of them though.

I dont have a pic of how they look, but they are pretty bright, and match my red Defi BF boost gauge almost prefect. You wont be dissapointed with these led's!

These lights are plug and play? I really need to take my cluster apart and get a sample bulb.

·
Hardtop >
1,139 Posts
Yep, those led bulbs are plug and play. You remove your gauge cluster from your car, take out the existing oem bulbs, and replace them with the new led bulbs. Then you hook your guage cluster back up and enjoy the new look!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts