Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
i was orginally a memeber here until about this time last year when we decided to open up out own site.
we asked for permission from some of the mods and got the thumbs up to go ahead with opening up the australian version of supraforums.
we're not affiliated at all with this .com site, however we are all supra enthusiasts just like you all and share the same passion with cars.
we felt that since there were so many supra owners in australia, we needed a dedicated site to ourselves.
the sub-forum we had on this site was very cramped and got very tedious to use.
:)

·
Very Senior Member
9,963 Posts
invazn said:
i was orginally a memeber here until about this time last year when we decided to open up out own site.
we asked for permission from some of the mods and got the thumbs up to go ahead with opening up the australian version of supraforums.
we're not affiliated at all with this .com site, however we are all supra enthusiasts just like you all and share the same passion with cars.
we felt that since there were so many supra owners in australia, we needed a dedicated site to ourselves.
the sub-forum we had on this site was very cramped and got very tedious to use.
:)
Good idea.
I'm sure it helps having your own forum - what with all the differences and distance involved. :)

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
one member on there is using a sig from a member on here, our members name is FatBoy from WA, but the guy on there using it is from Melbourne i think. thats lame

·
Registered
770 Posts
ToyoBeastly said:
one member on there is using a sig from a member on here, our members name is FatBoy from WA, but the guy on there using it is from Melbourne i think. thats lame
already been pointed out to him... :(
same deal with people using Bill Robards car as avatars, for example.

as Invazn pointed out, its been a great resource for the Aussie supra community, and nicer than having just a sub section of this forum - and this way we get one more car forum to read ;) why limit yourself to a 24/7 existance on just one supra forum

·
Very Senior Member
9,963 Posts
DerockNC said:
I dunno, forum wars are a lot to take in. I'm just not sure we can handle it right now.
How about a "Battle of The Band(widths)" ?
Let's all sign up there and make a hundred posts each!!! :blah: :fawk: :hahano:

:hug: :wavey:

·
I don't cry, I work out
770 Posts
Probably a little too much effort for not much satisfaction in return. I got a better idea that'll hurt em worse. How about we send all of our trolls/anyone claiming an all-motor setup is the way to go for NA's on over there and never let them come back. It'll kinda be like the first people that went over to Australia in the first place.

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
quick_dry said:
already been pointed out to him... :(
same deal with people using Bill Robards car as avatars, for example.

as Invazn pointed out, its been a great resource for the Aussie supra community, and nicer than having just a sub section of this forum - and this way we get one more car forum to read ;) why limit yourself to a 24/7 existance on just one supra forum
i bet Bill has problems with it, even companies use his car for advertisements with out permission, its all just lame :dunno:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts