Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out what Santa brought me for Christmas:D :D :D
Actually I have the best g/f in the world, she actually knows what I want!!!(Of course with a few hints here and there;))

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
merry christmas

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't had the chance yet to install it, plus I'm waiting to have a new alarm installed in my car...just got to wait until I have some free time to do all this stuff...

I just got my Alpine 8081 Alarm and will have that installed sometime next week:D Then my power meter will go in:D :D

·
road hazard
452 Posts
that blitz power id meter looks like a fun gadget to play with. i was reading some info on the blitz website and notice it has a dynometer on it. anyone know how accurate it is?

TRDSupraSE, your na is still stock right? post us an update when you have that unit installed and see how much power you're making.

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Blitz Power Meter i-D measures a bunch of cool things...
it mainly measures horsepower and speed.

Check out the blitz webpage to find out more about it...

Blitz Power Meter i-D

The main reason I got it now or I received it for Christmas is because I haven't started to mod my car yet, so when I do start modding it...I can see how much HP or performance gain I get from each performance product that I add on.

I'll let everyone know how the install turns out and if the product is useful or not.

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
is it comparable to the apex rev speed meter? i was thinking of getting that one becuase it has some pretty cool features... basically i like the monitoring features... does the blitz have a bunch of cool monitoring features?

M

·
0 Posts
TRDSupraSE said:
Check out what Santa brought me for Christmas:D :D :D
Actually I have the best g/f in the world, she actually knows what I want!!!(Of course with a few hints here and there;))

that's a great gift!
when/if you and your g/f break up, let me know... haha, jk
what did you get her in return? just wondering

how do you go about hooking one of those things up?

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Look at what I got for Christmas:)....

money042 said:

what did you get her in return? just wondering

how do you go about hooking one of those things up?
I got her a Sony DVD Player...I don't know the model number off hand, but that new one that is wall mountable and can be placed vertically.

It's a pretty simple install...
red = power wire
black = ground wire
orange = speed sensor wire off the ECU
THAT'S IT...three wire installation:eek:
You have to set it also but that's easy...weight of car w/ driver, drive at 25mph to set, etc...pretty simple stuff.

Oh BTW, does anyone know how to weigh a car??? I know you can look in the owner's manual and stuff but is there a place to actually weigh it????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts