Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

ebay turbo kit with bov n all that 264 toda cams 550cc injectors and a walbro 255lph

Id like to install the kit but i think the turbos hotside is to big its 1.05 and only a 60 ar on the coldside so i prob switch out to something else , also the wastegate i don't trust ebay wastegate so ill prob get a real tial 44mm.

my block right now is stout, freshly honed and hottanked reground crank with clevite 77 coated bearings, ebay coated pistons with new locks and pins, checked and shot peaned rods, ported head groop a race style with polished bowls, arp studs and a 1.2 mm bead type mhg. Shes still on the stand right now so anything else im going to need on that end that would help with oil presure hit me up :)

Im not total shure what else im going to need to put it all together , if you have gone t4 before some advice would shurely be apreacated.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Naw he gave the supra to his 16 year old son, and needed to cleen up his garage. He makes fairly decent $ and giving a 16 year old a 400 hp + car is a bad idea

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
very nice.
swap the turbine housing for something smaller, get a better wastegate and you should be good to go.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
are those ebay pistons any good?

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
i'm ran that same wastegate and it worked great and held the boost nice,but my new set-up has a tial 44mm.the tial just look's the bussiness right out of the box,nice quality.
i've read about some people having clearance issue's with that manifold hitting the oil filter housing,but not everybody.
looks like with some fitting's,braided line,aluminum pipe,ss pipe,and you'll be having some fun;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
iv heard good things about them, npr kit with the coating that is they were 115 shipped which is a good price, tho im not up and running yet. asfar as the looks they look great no missing parts either

·
MUDKIP FARMER
2,709 Posts
wow nice friend you have. At least when the ebay turbo blows you wont feel bad at all because you didn't pay for it :)

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
don;t have have to modify the part for the wastegate on those headers?

·
Registered
302 Posts
there is a video on you tube of a supra completly modded with ebay gear.. it was neat lol. i'll try and find it than post it up

·
CNDBOOST
244 Posts
Sweetdeal !, now get her in and let gets sum footage... and i deffently woulnd't mind seeing this e-bay mod supra!

peace

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
careful with those ebay turbos!.....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts