Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
Joined
·
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will let the pictures speak for themselves... These were not easy to get....

















Yes Sir!!!!

- Chris
 

·
1jz-gte motivation
Joined
·
805 Posts
whats wrong with the crowers you have?

BTW: Nice manicure :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
586 Posts
OH really. "Brew ha ha." <~~ voice of evil scientist... rubbing hands together.

O... BTW... you have some lovely fingernails! LOL
 

·
Over 10 years on SF....
Joined
·
7,892 Posts
Any real advantage to HKS's?
 

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
Joined
·
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys are silly!

Any advantages with the HKS over what?! A few that I can think of!

I still have my Crowers... They are going to a friend who needs a set of cams.

- Chris
 

·
Not so boring anymore
Joined
·
7,085 Posts
you need to cut your finger nails haha... lol..

dyno those mofos.. I want to see the powerband!
 

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
Joined
·
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tissimo said:
you need to cut your finger nails haha... lol..

dyno those mofos.. I want to see the powerband!

LOL That's my wife ya' doofs!

Chris
 

·
1jz-gte motivation
Joined
·
805 Posts
Sick, sick. How much coin you drop on those? Over 800.00 i'm sure. Welp, I'll say it before everyone else does. Hurry up and get them Dyno sheets up. What profile were your Crowers?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
Nice.

btw do you get the specs with those in the paperwork?
 

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
Joined
·
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Orubus said:
Sick, sick. How much coin you drop on those? Over 800.00 i'm sure. Welp, I'll say it before everyone else does. Hurry up and get them Dyno sheets up. What profile were your Crowers?
268 in / 276 ex, 9.5 / 10.0m for the Crowers.

I dropped a lot of coin on them to get them 3 day air from Tokyo. I get mad thinking about it!

- Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
923 Posts
how did my cams end up at your place? Let me come over and get them :)
 

·
GOTCHA!!
Joined
·
110 Posts
HamsMKIII said:
268 in / 276 ex, 9.5 / 10.0m for the Crowers.

I dropped a lot of coin on them to get them 3 day air from Tokyo. I get mad thinking about it!

- Chris
Quite bad take-off for me since I´m new(bie) to the forum though I already had a couple of Supras...

Getting back to the thread -

How did you get them? Did you order them directly from HKS Japan? I kept my eye on HKS and/or TRD cams but couldn´t find a set. Are there still some available?

SAR-Supra
 

·
Over 10 years on SF....
Joined
·
7,892 Posts
HamsMKIII said:
I dropped a lot of coin on them to get them overnighted from japan.

- Chris
:)
 

·
Not so boring anymore
Joined
·
7,085 Posts
lol yea i figured.. just giving you shit..
 

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
Joined
·
12,263 Posts
Nice,

Thats awesome you knew i'd hook you up if you needed cams.

Anyways, hopefully you can get someone to get specs off the cams with a degree wheel or something.

would be intresting to know exactly what they are compaired to what i've got going on.
 

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
Joined
·
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ZaZZn said:
Nice,

Thats awesome you knew i'd hook you up if you needed cams.

Anyways, hopefully you can get someone to get specs off the cams with a degree wheel or something.

would be intresting to know exactly what they are compaired to what i've got going on.

I know you would :bigthumb:

I'm really impatient and that's all my fault!
 

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
Joined
·
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sar-Supra said:
Quite bad take-off for me since I´m new(bie) to the forum though I already had a couple of Supras...

Getting back to the thread -

How did you get them? Did you order them directly from HKS Japan? I kept my eye on HKS and/or TRD cams but couldn´t find a set. Are there still some available?

SAR-Supra
Rudy at Manic Tech Racing has a set of HKS 264's in stock right now if you're looking for them. He and I talk on a regular basis, and he tries to keep stock on hard to find parts like this. I would contact him if you're looking for a set because I think he can get you a pretty good deal!

http://www.manictechracing.com/hks1jzgtecams.html

- Chris.
 

·
Akai Suisei - &#36196;&#12356;&#24407;&#26143;
Joined
·
10,376 Posts
HamsMKIII said:
LOL That's my wife ya' doofs!

Chris

Sure it's your wife...

aint nothin wrong with a man with pretty hands.:eek4dance
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top