1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
yea all u need is the manifold if im correct

·
Turbonetics..faggot asses
1,062 Posts
3 1/2 inch exhaust huh:scratch: ........Yeah and my cock is 17 inches long.

There isn't 1 part in that auction that isn't stock........Oh yeah nice feedback amount....ok maybe the exhaust but it aint no 3 1/2 inches

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"Bought exhaust brand new for $2,000, There is no rot on the entire exhaust system." :lol:

·
Registered
945 Posts
That muffler looks EXACTLY like my random Technologies muffler. Mine came on a full 3" mandrel catback.

So all told u get the ct-26 (upgraded?), full exhaust, ignition coil packs, intake mani, IC and pipes, oil cooler and sensors for a grand....damn thats a good deal....I already have all that tho :p

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Racefiend said:
Actually, for everything you get, its an OK deal.
hmmm i dont know...

turbo (assuming its in good to GREAT shape): $150
exhaust(benefit of the doubt for price: $500
fuel rail and injectors: $60
intake manifold et al: $75
misc: $100

thats still only $885 worth of stuff and thats pricing things pretty high...

maybe its just me :dunno:

and what the hell kinda auction is that anyways? :lol: im gonna do an auction that says $5,000 for these wheels...and ill throw in the car for the hell of it... :bowrofl:

D

·
0 Posts
I was talking to him online...he said its about 4" outside diamter exhaust, probably around 3" inside diameter. He sent me a picture of it up close....

·
1,062 Posts
are you guys blind hes measuring from the edge of the fucking flange... That exhaust is either 2.5 - 2.75 inner diameter. Who gives a shit what the outer diameter is. its the opening size that the exhaust must pass through that is important

·
1,062 Posts
DoLuckTurboSupra said:
I was talking to him online...he said its about 4" outside diamter exhaust, probably around 3" inside diameter. He sent me a picture of it up close....
If that was true then the metal would be 1/2 inch thick and weigh like a million pounds

1 - 20 of 31 Posts