Supra Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Pretty nutz. FWIW, I have a manifold for $30 if someone needs to complete the pkg. Who knows about the condtion of that turbo- risky.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I can confirm the DP is an RT and is 3" ID, cause I have one. But what kind of dumba$$ cut's the bolt flanges and welds in a cat on a nice stainless DP like that...

·
Turbonetics..****** asses
1,062 Posts

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
Practically all that was for $1k for $200 im certain you can finish up the list with $800

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
Wow. I think this is the funniest thread I've seen so far on these forums. Okay, the picture of the exhaust, is he serious? Like ummm, ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: too bad that won't fit as a good quality background, oh man that's fucking hilarious. Holy crap I think if he's dumb enough to measure an exhaust like that then he sure as hell doesn't know how to tell the quality of the fucking parts he's selling. All I have to say is wow, this is possibly the funniest automotive picture I have ever seen. Oh man this is too much. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
MА70>MA71>SC400
792 Posts
For that price Id get the whole 7mgte complete without any rot.
People are just nuts want something for nothing.
Oh yea look at the turbo accutator its getting ready to fall off the turbo housing :D

G

·
Those coil packs can be spendy...But buying a stock system for $1000? heh...

That pipe is 2.75" ID. Thats all that counts. Someone should slap that kid.

·
Turbonetics..****** asses
1,062 Posts
grankor said:
Those coil packs can be spendy...But buying a stock system for $1000? heh...

That pipe is 2.75" ID. Thats all that counts. Someone should slap that kid.
:agreed:

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
stock 330 high flow injectors :lol:

rofl why does he want more $$ now :lol::lol:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts