Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Hair Club Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in Boise where nice MIII's are a bit hard to find, I found a Black on Black leather '92 with 31K original miles. The car needs a little bit of tlc and a bit of body work (hard to tell unless close up).
I posted this car 6 months ago and was deleted everytime. Here are a couple of pics of the rare shadow grey black interior. Enjoy!

Chris D.
Boise

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
automagic :nono: but nice clean car nonthe less, and the carpet looks a little odd, hope its ur camera

·
Hair Club Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yikes, it does look a bit off,....I think it looks darker in person. Its dark grey carpet. It was a bit bright outside today. This is a true black on black car.

Chris D.
Boise

E

·
0 Posts
Actually I think 1992 was the only year they came with black interior, but that is very rare.

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
Nope...

COLOURS - Exterior (Interior)
Super White (Deep Red or Blue)
Teal Metallic (Shadow Grey)
Grey Metallic (Shadow Grey)
Black (Shadow Grey)
Super Red (Shadow Grey)
Garnet Pearl (Shadow Grey)
Blue Metallic (Blue)

·
Registered
590 Posts
The carpet does look a bit discolored. It looks to me as though the seats may have been recovered, maybe not.:dunno: If the miles are actually accurate, and the title is clean, Id pick that car up.

And whats wrong with automatics?:mad:

N

·
0 Posts
Supra Junky 101 said:
Nope...

COLOURS - Exterior (Interior)
Super White (Deep Red or Blue)
Teal Metallic (Shadow Grey)
Grey Metallic (Shadow Grey)
Black (Shadow Grey)
Super Red (Shadow Grey)
Garnet Pearl (Shadow Grey)
Blue Metallic (Blue)
are these only the colors for 92s?

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
Black was never an interior option. Some people mistake shadow gray for black because it is a very dark shade of gray. Compare shadow gray to a real black interior in another car and the difference is obvious.

·
Hair Club Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This car is original with 31K. The area under the rear carpet in the hatch area looks like it was never opened. Adjuster and I looked at it, and he would concur about the originality of this car. It has a little cosmetic front end work to be done, but looks better than most original MIII's. The engine bay is very clean and the valve covers red paint stripes still looks new. Window price..$5600.

Chris D.
Boise

N

·
0 Posts
spinningheadboy said:
This car is original with 31K. The area under the rear carpet in the hatch area looks like it was never opened. Adjuster and I looked at it, and he would concur about the originality of this car. It has a little cosmetic front end work to be done, but looks better than most original MIII's. The engine bay is very clean and the valve covers red paint stripes still looks new. Window price..$5600.

Chris D.
Boise
i'd jump all over that car for that price

i dont car that its an auto

1 - 20 of 24 Posts