Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished the harness wiring, etc....I just need to route some wires under the passenger seat...more pics to come as progress progresses.

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a pic of the 7002 installed. It's all hooked up and it's great! THE SQ is UNBELIEVEABLE! I just bought the cartridge to the 8-disc cd changer today for $27 after tax...but finding a place to mount the changer is difficult. I can't find a place to mate it up to a flat surface in the back, so it's for sale...email me if interested. I'm thinking of getting the single cd/dvd player or a 6-disc indash changer. 1 Pic is listed below of the 7002 installed and the link is a pic of it closed.

http://www.briansbackyard.com/tmp/eclipse/installed/closed.jpg

·
road hazard
452 Posts
brianb said:
BTW, Billy, do you have any pictures of your 7301 in the 'open' position? I'm curious to see what it looks like.

Brian
i'll take some quick pics of my 7301 open later today.

i've never seen the 7002 closed before. it looks pretty damn slick and stealthy. what do you think about eclipse's graphic interface? i think they should have put a little more work into it. its like using an old DOS program.

about your changer, how much are you asking for it?

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With the screen closed, I can still control the unit...volume, mode (cd/radio). The interface is kinda quirky, but I changed the background to the plain blue...it looks decent. I couldn't be any happier. BTW, I sold my stock headunit, amp, and harness last night for $265!

To say at least...I'd buy Eclipse again, hands down. The cd changer, I just bought a brand new cartridge for it yesterday. I looked the entire unit over and I don't see a single scratch. I have the owners manual, changer, cartridge, din cable, power cable, mounting bracket and the required nuts/bolts. How about $220 shipped? Model 5083.

Brian

toysupra1 said:

i'll take some quick pics of my 7301 open later today.

i've never seen the 7002 closed before. it looks pretty damn slick and stealthy. what do you think about eclipse's graphic interface? i think they should have put a little more work into it. its like using an old DOS program.

about your changer, how much are you asking for it?

·
road hazard
452 Posts
brianb said:
With the screen closed, I can still control the unit...volume, mode (cd/radio). The interface is kinda quirky, but I changed the background to the plain blue...it looks decent. I couldn't be any happier. BTW, I sold my stock headunit, amp, and harness last night for $265!

To say at least...I'd buy Eclipse again, hands down. The cd changer, I just bought a brand new cartridge for it yesterday. I looked the entire unit over and I don't see a single scratch. I have the owners manual, changer, cartridge, din cable, power cable, mounting bracket and the required nuts/bolts. How about $220 shipped? Model 5083.

Brian

brian, could you check your private messages? thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts