Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a sub box that can fit in the back of a 94 w/o losing the targa storage or spare tire... anybody seen something like this??

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
There are tons of pics in this section with different options

·
Banned
888 Posts
minguezCD said:
There are tons of pics in this section with different options

true.

·
mach chicken
1,033 Posts
wow i really need an mkIV for a week, so i can mock some things up, this and doors seem to be asked quite often. Anyone in ohio with a IV bored for a week let me know.

These cant be hard to build, just need the correct dimensions. And what material people would like.

edit: *cough* ThumperAC

·
teh DJ
413 Posts
I wonder if they could make one with (1) 12" and still fit the targa?

·
Registered
127 Posts
dougieday said:
I fit 2-Xtant 10" subs in my MKIV. I got about 2.5 cubic feet and ported the box. Targa still fit, check out the pics @ http://www.cardomain.com/ride/796160
Wow, you did an amazing job on your stereo/interior! Where did you get those speakers & mounts? Was that custom fabricated? Looks great!

And that custom schroud for your turbo timer - how the heck?

:bigthumb:

·
Banned
888 Posts

·
MMA Addict
1,221 Posts
yea i've bought one here awhile ago. looks very nice imo. from some guy in tenn. i had to drive from nc to tenn to pick it up though. if i have time i'll take pix of it and post it here. just alittle info on it. custom made box, fits two 15 solo baric kickers. can still keep your targa holder, has neon lights around the amps.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts