Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
gt35/40?
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking at the BLITZ FMIC it looks like a great buy at only 1200 bux..... and it is a 4 inches thick..... wondering if anyone has one installed and if they like? how was the piping kit also? did you have to buy anything else to make it fit? or use stock parts also? lmk!

thanks

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
I do believe Ranger498 on here had the kit at one time, if not still. I have always liked the kit, but never hear of it. It also seems like some kits dont come polished and some do. Its a little cheaper than a 3row, and I believe its bigger. I know you have to trim the fender for the piping, and i think thats about it.

Alex

B

·
0 Posts
I used to have this kit. The pipe on the turbo side needs to be modified or you gonna have to cut a bit of metal and enlarge the hole to make it fit. The pipe is not polished like the greddy version, and its heavy. I think its made of metal. Maybe they changed the design now. Not sure. And the pipe that goes to the throttle body does not go down straight, it pulled a bit to right as it goes
down.

·
gt35/40?
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright the blitz kit is looking better each time =) the hks FMIC looks pretty tiny compared to the greddy 3 row and the blitz kit.... plus the poistioning of the endtank connections for the pipes looks yuck in the middle like that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts