Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using the map for 720cc injectors with a single turbo but the idle was very rich in the 10.0 range. I tried decreasing all the values in the table view by 1.094% to compensate for having 75lb injectors but it's still very rich at idle. Is there anything I should adjust or does anyone have a base map for 75lb injectors for MAP ECU v. 2.2?
Thanks

Chris L.
93.5 TO4R A/T

·
SupraForums Manufacturer/Tuner
1,002 Posts
superchrls said:
I've been using the map for 720cc injectors with a single turbo but the idle was very rich in the 10.0 range. I tried decreasing all the values in the table view by 1.094% to compensate for having 75lb injectors but it's still very rich at idle. Is there anything I should adjust or does anyone have a base map for 75lb injectors for MAP ECU v. 2.2?
Thanks

Chris L.
93.5 TO4R A/T
75lb injectors (Siemens) are the same ones we use and call 720cc injectors. So , the map should be close. You should be setting your base fuel pressure at 43 psi (engine not running) for that map. It could be off a bit, just adjust the idle ranges down a few percent to get it right. Each car is totally different.

Thanks
JH

1 - 2 of 2 Posts