Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been slowly working on the sup on and off since 2004 b/c I'm at school 2/3 of the year. So when I come back every so often, my battery is dead and I gotta boost it from another car.

Is there some safe charging device that I can use on it 24/7 that will trickle charge it? Any recommendations on brand or model. I'm not looking to dump loads of cash into it. I saw one at walmart for $40 CAD.. you simply mount it on your car attached to the battery and plug it into any household outlet.
Anyone use these type of charging units plugged in for weeks/months time without any probs?

Thanks.

·
FTG & the IRL!
186 Posts
NJsupraA70 said:
Battery tender

Battery Tender rules! I have four . . . one on my Supra, Tacoma, streetbike, and lastly on my jetski. Haven't had a problem with any of the Battery Tenders or batteries on any of these vehicles and the Tacoma has been on it the longest, over six years.

·
Registered
202 Posts
CTEK 3300 best on the market,
I found out about it on sports car revolution, speed chanel, purchased it the next day.

·
Rock'n Death with Spikes!
179 Posts
svnuss said:
CTEK 3300 best on the market,
I found out about it on sports car revolution, speed chanel, purchased it the next day.
My Battery Tender died after a couple of decades of use...Now using the CTEK. Newer technology gagdet, works great(as did the BT)!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts