Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lexus SC300
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ya i'm loooking for a mk4 at a dealer here in the NW

it can be n/a and a/t i dont give a S**T i'm going to Trade my sc300 in + $$ for itt lol :)

i dont give a beep if i get owned on ARP i long as i get a mk4 i miss haveing a supra :sadance:

if you know of one plz hit me upp!

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
As a former salesman at Broadway Toyota.. let me tell you..

DONT BUY ONE FROM A DEALER! You will get grossed like a MOFO.

Secure private financing, sell your lexus on ebay, and find the car you really want! Trust me, if you can get financing though a dealer you can walk into any bank and beat the rates by mutiple points. Your biggest challenge will be finding a bank to finance a 10+ year old car.

·
Lexus SC300
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya banks dont like them 10+ year old cars to much hmm ok ty for the info going to loook in to this!

·
Registered
127 Posts
The dealership sales people get Supras for cheap from people who don't know what they're worth and then double the price. So, even if you talk them down 5 grand they're still making money off you in most situations... I would buy from a private seller.

-Dave

·
Registered
254 Posts
Grim129 said:
ya i'm loooking for a mk4 at a dealer here in the NW

it can be n/a and a/t i dont give a S**T i'm going to Trade my sc300 in + $$ for itt lol :)

i dont give a beep if i get owned on ARP i long as i get a mk4 i miss haveing a supra :sadance:

if you know of one plz hit me upp!

Go to VIP IMPORTS.com. They should have one for you, they sell alot of MKIV. I know Im getting mine their next year.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
For the prices the supras are going for, I'd rather get a lotus elise or the Ariel Atom 2. :cool:

Both are street legal too!

·
Registered
254 Posts
LordLo said:
For the prices the supras are going for, I'd rather get a lotus elise... or the Ariel Atom 2. :cool:

I agree those two cars a awsome especially the arial atom 2 (honda power yes!) unstopable. But it's the love for the supra and the 2JZ nuff said. You have to be passionate about the Supra to get this car becuase they are pricey since day 1. For me I dont care how much a car is if you love it then go get it. :sadance:

Steve

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
M_Entertainment said:
I agree those two cars a awsome especially the arial atom 2 (honda power yes!) unstopable. But it's the love for the supra and the 2JZ nuff said. You have to be passionate about the Supra to get this car becuase they are pricey since day 1. For me I dont care how much a car is if you love it then go get it. :sadance:

Steve
I'm sure you saw the top gear episode where the host almost rips his face off driving the car! That little street legal gokart is amazing IMO. haha.

The supra is a pig compared to the ariel atom. haha. Heck for the price of a supra these days, I think you could probably buy 2 ariel atoms. lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts