Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find one it is my dream car but I cant find anyone reasonable. Plz help :(

·
Registered
161 Posts
Lol, adorable.
But seriously, if you are asking, what is your budget. And is the "kid" in your name a giveaway?

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,396 Posts
Two thousand dollars? Or did you forget a zero?

·
Registered
705 Posts
well Im looking for a project car that is around $2000
Hey bro, pardon me.... Typo? $2000 or $20000 ?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok so I'm assuming that 2000 isn't enough for the car now and from what I can tell you say about 20000 is good for the car. (by the way a mk4 that doesn't even run or is a wreck is what Im looking for)

·
Registered
705 Posts
A roller with no guts is about $16k+

Yeahhhhh, man... What he said

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I honestly just want to be prepared for what ill need and how much ill be needing in the future (im not rich) Yet;)

·
1,768 Posts
The folks that say 16k with no guts are not really being honest with you because they pretty much don't exist anymore. You'll need at least $30k or more, so keep budgeting kid and one day you'll get one.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I know of a burned one right now.
Doesn't matter, the guy is not in the right market at the right moment.
Better option is to wait and get what you want when you can afford it.
I appreciate the dream kid. We are all dreamers here, and I remember when I was in your shoes. However, you HAVE to be realistic. We are a "bend, not break" group. You might want to start with google and eBay first for the lesson of prices. And food for thought, not only are you going to have to expand your horizons on location past SoCal. You might need to expand your countries of origin.

Honestly, best of luck, but no deal to he had here, everyone on this site is very familiar with values, all the way down to plastic interior pieces. All of which cost more than $2k alone.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts