Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a MKIII Supra with a 7M-GTE in the Los Angeles area to test drive my MKIV Supra Turbo. I have a YouTube channel where I have other car owners come on and we test drive each others cars. We talk about what its like to drive the cars, their strengths and weaknesses and how they compare to each other. So far I've done a FD3S a R32 GT-R and a MKV Supra. I'd love to have a MKIII Supra to see the evolution of the car.

If you want to see the format you can check out my vids at www.youtube.com/c/JDArcher

·
Registered
231 Posts
Looking for a MKIII Supra with a 7M-GTE in the Los Angeles area to test drive my MKIV Supra Turbo. I have a YouTube channel where I have other car owners come on and we test drive each others cars. We talk about what its like to drive the cars, their strengths and weaknesses and how they compare to each other. So far I've done a FD3S a R32 GT-R and a MKV Supra. I'd love to have a MKIII Supra to see the evolution of the car.

If you want to see the format you can check out my vids at www.youtube.com/c/JDArcher
I see this on Facebook, reddit, everywhere and now Supraforums. The feel I get is clickbait spam and desperation for views or something. Totes a personal opinion tho. Good luck in your youtube endeavors. I don't watch.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I see this on Facebook, reddit, everywhere and now Supraforums. The feel I get is clickbait spam and desperation for views or something. Totes a personal opinion tho. Good luck in your youtube endeavors. I don't watch.
haha more like suprafourms / everyone in general tracking us with cookies and spamming us across multiple devices. I looked at these super china junk pistons on ebay and same thing, that funny pic spamming me everywhere. thanks google.

op Im 29 hours away. meet you in the middle @ colorado and we will drive em in the mountains

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha more like suprafourms / everyone in general tracking us with cookies and spamming us across multiple devices. I looked at these super china junk pistons on ebay and same thing, that funny pic spamming me everywhere. thanks google.

op Im 29 hours away. meet you in the middle @ colorado and we will drive em in the mountains
LOL, deal

·
Registered
231 Posts
Bump again! SoCal MK3 owners go drive op’s car! Be on YouTube and be a star! SMASH THAT THUMBS UP AND SUBSCRIBE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts