Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm in the market for a new wing, but I'm not to sure what to get. I know there's a few very good looking wings for the Mk3, but I need some help deciding. Let me know what you guys think and maybe you could post some pics too. Thanks a lot.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
If you don't have one, or have the pre-89 one, I'd say go with the 89+ one.

It's the best looking spoiler for the car.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Or the Bomex whaletail, but thats getting pretty popular..

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I have a wing from an 89. I love the way it looks, but I'm upgrading the exterior with a body kit and so forth. I thought it might be time to "beef" up the look a little bit. I love the whale tail, but isn't it hard to find? Triple combat? Any pics?

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Whaletail not hard to find, suprasport or suprastore... just expensive.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha...Its nice....just a little too extreme for me. I'm looking for something very sleek but that still attracts attention. How about the 3 piece wings?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How much does that go for?

·
Registered
269 Posts
ma71supraturbo said:
Like this only three wings instead of two (its a shame they don't make quadruple combat wings!)

Whoa dog, that wing is mad ill wikkid awesome, I bet it'll add at least 50hp at the front wheels..........:D

·
Certified Supra Nut :P
2,001 Posts
turbotomas said:
How about an APR GTC200 Drag wing?

Thomas
I think that wing would actuialy look pretty hot if it were mounted a little closer to the car. I actualy kinda like the CF or aluminum wing look, as long as it subtle. That what I can't stand about rice wings, they're HUGE! but this one is kinda nice.

3,796 Posts
:lol: @ ma71....some of these guys thought you were serious..lol

Go no wing. Everbody has one and mkiii's look mean w/out it.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I appreciate all the opinions. Please keep 'em coming. Does anyone have any info. on 3 piece spoilers for the MK3?

·
Registered
251 Posts
89+ is a nice looking spoiler, but I have an 88t so therefore I have the pre-89 and I actually like both equally as well. The 89+ looks good with 89+ cars, but with pre-89 tails the 89+ does not seem to fit at least to me (vice-versa aswell), but who knows.

later,
joe

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
:stupid: I actually really like my 87 spoiler... I would like a bomex whaletail, but the 89+ is not worth it if you ask me.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts