Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to have one of my 300zx's painted. I am looking for a pretty good paint place who will repaint the car to its original red color. The car got his by a hail storm a few years ago along with paint peeling all over the place from the previous owner. It needs the dents removed along with the entire car stripped and repainted. I am looking to pay no more then $2k for the entire job. I am not looking for the best repaint here, but it has to be pretty good. I am willing to drive about 300 miles in any direction from Plano, TX if the price is right. Please PM me or email me with details.

Thanks,
Alex

R

·
0 Posts
Mr. Collision off of Royal and 35 does the best work I've seen. No orange peel at all, glass smooth......

·
Registered
34 Posts
Lowe's Auto Body. The have done 3 car for me and do a very nice job, there quick and the prices were allways outstanding. There fixing too repaint my supra to. They are in Grand Praire, TX 2125 W. Pioneer PKwy. Ste. D3
75051 Ask for Billy 817-320-7967

Josh

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I will call / drive by those 2 places and see what they say.

Thanks,
Alex

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
lmao! ^^

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
What's their pricing run on a full repaint?
I8UR-SS said:
Lowe's Auto Body. The have done 3 car for me and do a very nice job, there quick and the prices were allways outstanding. There fixing too repaint my supra to. They are in Grand Praire, TX 2125 W. Pioneer PKwy. Ste. D3
75051 Ask for Billy 817-320-7967

Josh

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eric_C said:
Macco. only $85 i think. its ur best bet
Thanks. :) I'll make sure and call them. I'll ask if the paint stays on longer then a week and i'll report back here.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Complete Autobody in Arlington. They've been doing my Supras for the last 3 years. Cheap, quick, good.

817-795-2770
Ask for Tommy, tell him I sent you.

Regards,

Dusty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts