Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a pic of a Black Supra with a modified stock hood. HELP ME OUT!!

I remember seeing it on this forum but can't find it now. I think it was in SCC also. Help a brotha out with a link if you know it.

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dam, I really wanted to make my hood like this one was. The F'n search never works for me anymore.

·
Eye Kandy For Enthusiasts
1,091 Posts
i think you have to be a little bit more specific as to what it looked like, did it have a cutout for the turbo, did it look like the TRD, etc. etc. etc.

·
Registered
417 Posts
any more pictures of his car?
i'm more interested on side shots of the car as i'm interested in getting the ccw classics in black just like he has for my black supra.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
93BlueTurbo said:

Yes, yes, yes!!! That's the one!! Thanks man. Didn't it have white and red decals on it also. I think "Kenesis" or something.

I'm not gonna copy this exactly but wanted something to show my auto body guy.

Thanks bro.
Chris

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
You got it bro.

I believe he did the work on the hood himself with some special tools. Go to the suprahardtopregistry.com home page and go to the left menu under 1994 supras and go to Brian McGaha. I'm pretty sure he's on the forums so he may chime in here as well.

-Mark

Nice supra in ur avatar/sig by the way. Any more pics?

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
very nice. Like the seats and interior as well :)

What intake manifold is that?

sorry for hijacking your thread for pix haha..figured i answered your question so you owed me some pics!!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
93BlueTurbo said:
very nice. Like the seats and interior as well :)

What intake manifold is that?

sorry for hijacking your thread for pix haha..figured i answered your question so you owed me some pics!!
No problem. The intake is a SP 1st gen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts