Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a nice Viper GTS. I want at least a 97 or newer with less than 25k miles. The most I can spend is $40k. Mystic's Viper would of been perfect but I'm too late, already sold. Does anyone know of any for sale or anyone thinking of selling in Florida. I want to be able to drive locally to inspect and drive the car first.

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
keith told me u were building up the black car into a beast!??!
change of plans!?!?

anyways, ill check it out for ya and let you know if I know of any for sale :bigthumb:

-Seb

·
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SupraSeb said:
keith told me u were building up the black car into a beast!??!
change of plans!?!?

anyways, ill check it out for ya and let you know if I know of any for sale :bigthumb:

-Seb
Hey Seb,

I'm still building up the Supra but I need something to drive before it's done. How's your Supra? I heard about your new black exotic, sounds fun. :bigthumb:

-Troy

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
boostedsupratt said:
Hey Seb,

I'm still building up the Supra but I need something to drive before it's done. How's your Supra? I heard about your new black exotic, sounds fun. :bigthumb:

-Troy
niiice

btw its chrome orange not black lol, you, me and keith should do something soon, been a while :bigthumb:

-Seb

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
jon_24v said:
how about you guys show up EVERYONE at a dyno day.... there's a novel idea.
sorry we're not dyno queens....we're drag queens.....huh for some reason that doesnt sound right :wtflol:

-Seb

G

·
Hua said:
G-TECH doesn't count Seb.
ROFL.. but its the new gtech pro!..... :rolleyes:

Seriously the self promotion needs to stop- its fucking annoying as hell.
Saw your car at HIN, you may want to practice driving normally or youll put that thing into the wall, IF you ever go to the track that is.

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
Troy, give me a call on my cell. My friend owns a few car dealerships here in Sarasota and he always goes out and buys vipers all the time for the Lexus/Jaguar dealership.

·
BPU is so 1997
5,353 Posts
Make sure you have a backup car for when that power steering pump explodes. It has happened on a few of Jeremy Blackwell's Vipers, my friend Andrew, and The Pikey's brother's 96 GTS. My friend Andrew just bought his 98 GTS here in town with 32k miles on it. Power steering pump blew up on Friday night. Pullies shattered into pieces, lost all of his accessories for the drive home. He's quite pissed. Apparently it's a normal thing to expect on these cars?

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
supraman111 said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING OWNED!!!!!

:urowned:
Bwahahahahahaa! :kekegay:

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Hua said:
G-TECH doesn't count Seb.
LMAO! :bigthumb:

another supra onwer buying a clown shoe huh?? I will never understand what you guys see on a POS like a viper lol.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts