Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What wheels shops in florida would you recommend? and even better yet, in south florida!! :)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Ben @ Wheels Boutique
305 662-8898

Off the Palmetto (826) on 40th St (Bird Road)

and for Wheel Repair:

Manny @ Wheel Repair Tech
305 825-8002

Off the Palmetto (826) on 122 St

tell them Ron with the Silver Supra sent you so they treat you well.

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
I need to get some new tires mounted on my Fikse wheels and want to take shop that I know will do a good job.

Any suggestions?

·
Aturbolexus.com
448 Posts
wheresursfl said:
I need to get some new tires mounted on my Fikse wheels and want to take shop that I know will do a good job.

Any suggestions?
In south Fl, go to good roads..

they are on commerical blvd west of 95 by 1 1/2 blocks..

S

·
0 Posts
Go to martinos tires I dont know they number but they will hook you up there, talk to a cuban guy there his cool and he will take care you on the price.
is off parmetto and 36st 79ave. :)

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
StSupDog said:
Ben @ Wheels Boutique
305 662-8898
Off the Palmetto (826) on 40th St (Bird Road)

and for Wheel Repair:

Manny @ Wheel Repair Tech
305 825-8002
Off the Palmetto (826) on 122 St

tell them Ron with the Silver Supra sent you so they treat you well.
Ron,
Whaddup man... i was wondering.. do either of these places do alignments? Or where did you go to get yours done? My contact at firestone left.. so no more free alignments. Any reccomendations on a place?

BTW- ive always used Sabal Chase tires for any tires i need ordered or mounted. Good people, good prices, good service.. just they cant align my car being so low, and using the instruments they have.

John

·
Registered
317 Posts
John,

I get mine done at Champion Motorsports in Ft. Lauderdale. If you don't mind the drive, check them out (talk to Bobby). They have an unbelievable facility, and will take care of your car. Price is a little steep, but you know your car is in the hands of guys who work on high end cars all day long. The equipment is top notch and they will do it to your specs (Lance's alignment)

They actually had a hard time getting my car on the alignment rack when it was first installed, but they ended up redesigning the ramps and its all good now.

Rob

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can these guys exchange tires so that they don't chip or scratch the edges of our wheels? This is what I'm most concerned about.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have always had my tires mounted and changed by Good Roads in Ft. Lauderdale. Many many sets of wheels and tires and never any issues. Talk to Rico in service and he'll take good care of your wheels.

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
Thanks Rob..that might be a bit far. But its an option if i dont find anyone suitable down here.

Inthesearch- ive never had any wheel shop scratch the lips of any wheels ive owned either. I think thats the easy part. With the wheels that Rob, Ron and I are running... id be more concerned with them actually bolting the wheels to the car and scraping the hell outta the wheel around the tight space where the lug nut is.

John

·
Registered
317 Posts
Thats actually very true. I always remove my wheels off the car and take them down myself to get tires mounted. Minimizes the chances of someone screwing up. I know I'll be very careful taking them off the car and putting them back on, not scraping them up while putting the lug nuts on/off.

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,287 Posts
i just bought rims and tires from wheelsnext.com in mia there came in one day and great service.

kyle

·
Registered
993 Posts
DaSupra said:
Ron,
Whaddup man... i was wondering.. do either of these places do alignments? Or where did you go to get yours done? My contact at firestone left.. so no more free alignments. Any reccomendations on a place?

BTW- ive always used Sabal Chase tires for any tires i need ordered or mounted. Good people, good prices, good service.. just they cant align my car being so low, and using the instruments they have.

John
Sorry to reply so late...I haven't been following this thread..

For an Alignment I go to Miami Chassis

although I'll back up where ever Rob said to take it as well....

S

·
0 Posts
I have always taking my car For an Alignment to Miami Chassis , talk to julio.
for me they are the best,they even give you around 6 month for come back and check your Alignment again for free, they also give a year warranty .
Here's the #- 305-634-5211

1 - 17 of 17 Posts