Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Every body

I bought blacj supra model 1996 and I want to paint it other colour
what is the colour any body prefer to me to paint this car
I mean there is any new colour different than black owhite or blue red or orange
thanks

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Paint your car whatever color YOU want. It's most important to satisfy yourself first before others....you'll see the car more than anybody else :sadance:

Black's a great color for the supra though.

Billy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for reply you are right but when sport cars become light colour it is be more beatifull and there is one things black colour is no good for hotest countery!!!!!

thanks

·
Registered
6,805 Posts
skyline

look into House of Kolor to see if it is available in your country. Also try PPG and Dupont.

·
GO 'Cats!
1,001 Posts
I believe you're asking what colors we may like and/or recommend. I recommend Kansas State University Wildcat purple with custom powercat emblazoned on the sides. If that's too much maybe white with lots of tint to keep it cooler.

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
I'd suggest a House of Kolor Kandy paint, something like Kandy Red over Solar Gold if you want something a lighter colour that will really stand out.

Or if not that wild, factory Superwhite respray with carbon bonnet and carbon wing to seperate it.

Good thing about starting with a black car is if you need to do it on the cheap and leave the engine bay, it really doesn't look bad. Some people with coloured cars are turning around and painting their engine bays black (like me :))

Dan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts