Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Supra Dream
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't own a supra but here is probabely a good place to ask my questions since torque freaks and few other AEM tuners is on this board, anyway here is the story:

I was played with the 2step rev limiter this morning.. after I set up all the rev limter setting then I clicked sent new calibration to EMS. the problems happened.. the car won't start up.. my fuel pump won't turn on.. theres nothing showing on the parameters... so I knew f***ed something up.. all I can guess is theres no fuel go though the car.. I have high performance fuel pump upgrade on the car but now the pump won't even turn on.... anyone know what I did??

I know I f***ed something up..

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
have you tried loading the previous calibration that worked into the AEM?

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
If you can, send me your current calibration and I will take a look! If not, give the guys at the shop a call and they can either give you a hand over the phone or set something up for you to bring the car down. I will be back from Germany on the 19th, but Jeff at the shop can help you with AEM related questions. What car is this on?

If you don't hear back from me right away, it is due to my travels but I will check in as often as I can.

·
Eye Kandy For Enthusiasts
1,091 Posts
John Reed said:
I just checked your profile, and if you have the yellow integra, I know the car well and may even have the last cal file that was done for it back at the shop. Hit me up on here, or call the shop as Jeff also knows that car well.

John

Yeah, Take it down to RREV MOTORSPORTS, these guys are great and know what they are doing.

Alvin

·
Supra Dream
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
John: PM Sent!! :)

just in case if someone else can tell me what I did wrong from a few screen shots that I captured down from my EMS:

·
4,923 Posts
I see that your throttle is 100% and your fuel maps are zeroed out.

·
4,923 Posts
supraTT04 said:
yes, I know thats why I fuel pump will not turn on :)
looks like you did more than play with your 2-step then :)

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
Wayne, I emailed the calibration files to your friend Zach. Please try to upload the safe map first. Need to make sure the version of your AEM Firmware (v 1.03) matches what map you are trying to upload into the system. The map that was sent is V 1.03 so this should start the car. We also have all of the dyno charts of the car if your intrested in seeing how it performed, and I can email that to you as well.

Thanks much,

Mark
Torquefreaks Inc.
503 546 9900

·
Supra Dream
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
REG-UL8 said:
Wayne, I emailed the calibration files to your friend Zach. Please try to upload the safe map first. Need to make sure the version of your AEM Firmware (v 1.03) matches what map you are trying to upload into the system. The map that was sent is V 1.03 so this should start the car. We also have all of the dyno charts of the car if your intrested in seeing how it performed, and I can email that to you as well.

Thanks much,

Mark
Torquefreaks Inc.
503 546 9900

yes, zach called me told me about it.. Thank you so so much for your help, Mark
Im using V.11 firmware right now but I'll remove it and download the v1.03. thanks agin.

by the way, if you can send me the dyno charts will be awesome too, my email:
[email protected]

Thank You!! :)

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
Sounds like your got it under control. I'll email you the best run out of the 150+ dyno runs that were done @ Torquefreaks. The highest I saw was 515hp 339tq but that was just looking at the last 20 or so.

Mark

·
Supra Dream
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
REG-UL8 said:
Sounds like your got it under control. I'll email you the best run out of the 150+ dyno runs that were done @ Torquefreaks. The highest I saw was 515hp 339tq but that was just looking at the last 20 or so.

Mark

Thanks!! 515hp thats pretty crazy for a street car :)

I can not find the v1.03 old version of AME forum..but I'd have the v1.11 laying around in my CD, would the v1.11 work with the calibration files that you sent us?
thats what Mike told me to use(v1.11)

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
No it will not work unless you covert the cal file to match the firmware version.

Need to find this file for the v1.03 firmware
AEMRelease040422.exe

1 - 20 of 26 Posts