Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
IJM Mafia!
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my friend was asking me to do him a favor, his uncle was the owner of this car when these pictures were taken, and he asked to see if i could find it to see how the car is and what's changed since the last time he saw it

his uncle, tony santos, was the original owner...he said shortly after these pictures were taken it was painted a bronze color then sold to someone possibly through autostrada...he said a collector may have bought it and last he heard it was in ohio and there were issues with it while doing a burnout or something (we were like 13 when his uncle sold it and i didn't even know the guy until last year)

all he wants to do is get in touch with the owner and see how it's doing

here are pictures of the car back in 02:

if anyone could help or give any information or the current status of the car it would be awesome

thanks ahead of time

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Chris Mungsi was the last owner of that car. I know Ryan Woon was trying to sell the car for him on consignment at least 5 years ago.

He was doing his own series of shows called Import Expo years ago.

·
Supraddict
1,150 Posts

·
Sound Awake
642 Posts
I remember this Supra being featured in the June 2003 issue of Turbo Magazine. One of my favorite issues to look at Tony's yellow carbon fiber wide body as well as James Yen's silver TRD widebody Supra. :fro:

Does your friend's uncle have the VIN# from the car? Maybe you could do a carfax search and see where it takes you. Maybe the car is still here in North America somewhere.

MIX

·
I am The Stig.
612 Posts
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! this car was/ might still be for sale.........the owner of some toyota dealership owns it....i actually called about it........if i think of the dealership ill let you know...

·
I am The Stig.
612 Posts
for some reason burnsville toyota is ringing a bell..........could be completely wrong but it doesnt hurt to give them a call.........

·
Registered
997 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts