Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help just bought some new wheels and most everyone on the forum recommends that I CUT my rear Fenders.

Need a good body shop preferably with Supra Experience in San Antonio or Austin that can do the work correctly.

Thank in Advance.

·
040 hardtop turbo
322 Posts
Please don't cut your fenders, roll them.

Unfortunately I don't have any recommendations as to where to do that tho :\

·
Boost Junkie
12,689 Posts
Please don't cut your fenders, roll them.

Unfortunately I don't have any recommendations as to where to do that tho :\
Cutting is a much cleaner way to do it unless you are having the entire car repainted and can have the waves caused by rolling them repaired at the same time.

Steve

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the response's any reputable body shops that can do the cutting on rear fenders would be greatly appreciated.

·
Boost Junkie
12,689 Posts
Call Zohair at BoostLogic and ask who he uses. He's in Austin.

Steve

·
Registered
170 Posts
i was in a similar situation with trying to find a shop that would cut my fenders in Austin. After having bad experiences with 3 shops (luckily the bad experiences were before they actually started working on my car), i found Austin Collision and Custom Bodyworks. I haven't brought my supra there yet but do plan on it. They repainting my front bumper on my Infiniti Q50, which they did a fine job. Although i would be VERY concerned if a bodyshop messed up a simple respray job.

The reason i am planning on bringing my supra to them is they had multiple classic cars in the shop they were working on and took me on a quick tour of their shop. They then showed me some pictures of a supra they restored a few weeks prior and it did look amazing. I know this isnt exactly what you were looking for but hope this helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts