Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ex BPU'er
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided that I would like to do CF lip kit on my car (front, side, rear). However, I can only find front lips. Does anyone have CF side skirts or rears? If you do, do you have any pics?

Thanks,
Jeremy

·
Registered
313 Posts
Ridox do a full kit (front bumper, skirts & spats) with carbon fiber accents

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Ridox do a full kit (front bumper, skirts & spats) with carbon fiber accents
+1 on the Ridox... that is the easiest option or you can do custom side skirts with CF..

I had a thread about this... seems it was deleted for some reason.. :confused::confused: there were quite a few options posted on it.

·
ex BPU'er
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Holy shit. I don't think I can swing that Ridox kit right now. All of a sudden, the stock black ones look fine!

Jeremy

·
Banned
2,624 Posts
Holy shit. I don't think I can swing that Ridox kit right now. All of a sudden, the stock black ones look fine!

Jeremy
Pockets get shaky knees? :lol:

·
Registered
4,951 Posts

Jeremy
Ridox sure is sweet though... I can't wait to get my Ridox Sides on ;)

TunedMKIV - Supra

·
Registered
1,851 Posts

Jeremy
Look at the Shine Ridox replica kit from MVP it's about half the price and the same fitment/quality

·
Start of a new term
3,607 Posts
I got the very first set of Shine/Ridox CF accented skirts out of the mold and they fit like a glove. Even the dimple holes for the fenders lined up perfect for drilling to mounting to the factory holes. Shine is always TOP quality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts