Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
I'm looking for several cars in the LA area to record on a dyno for use in an upcoming Microsoft video game. We have reserved time with a dyno shop and would run the cars on the dyno while recording the sound of their engines.

What's in it for you: You'll have your name in the credits of the game for helping us collect content as well as receive a free copy of the previous title and a free copy of the new game when it comes out. You'll also get a dyno power pull print out and get to check out some of the other exotic cars we'll have on site that day.

I'm looking for a single turbo Supra with a loud exhaust. If anyone thinks they can make it out tomorrow, Tuesday the 26th let me know. Sorry for the short notice.:drool:
I'm also looking for a Nissan GTR preferably tuned or any other cool sounding cars. Hit me up with what the car is and I'll try to fit them in.

Message me if you are interested and I can give you more details on the venue.
Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where in LA would this be? I have a single setup with an RPS manifold, but it's open dump so that probably would be too loud for your purposes :(
Hah, you underestimate us ;) That actually sounds awesome, we have some pretty crazy sound equipment for recording loud cars. I'll PM you with more details but I can say the shop is in Riverside.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Sorry Beau, I don't, but I'll probably take some of my own clips tomorrow when I meet up with Adam to do this.

I'll just cross my fingers and hope my boss doesn't notice me missing in the morning before I get back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.