Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the clutch diagram that shows which way the clutch is supposed to face when installed on a turbo.

I searched but couldn't find the right one. The server problems didn't help much either. Thanks to anyone who can help.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
okay thanks for the help. when I installed my clutch I checked a diagram like 10 times to make sure it was right, but I guess the diagram was for the wrong clutch because it seems to have been in backwards. I wish I could find the actual diagram that I was looking at when I put my clutch in, it wasn't the one on supratsrm.com. If anyone knows the diagram I am talking about please chime in.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like I said in my last reply, I am NOT looking for the diagram from supratsrm.com. I would just like to see the diagram i was actually looking at when I did my clutch so I can see how the hell I went wrong. I do appreciate you spending the time to dig that up though even though it isn't what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok sorry. Yes that is the diagram I was looking at when I did my clutch. I've been underneath my car for the past 5 hours and I guess I am a little dazed because I did not notice that picture even though I looked on that site like 5 times. Thank you drjonez for finding what I needed and pointing out what I couldn't see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts