Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.i know this subject must have been discussed already but here i am.

I am lookin for an Saga S-Plus set for my car but i have no idea about fitment.

I have found this fitment but i do not know if the sizes would translate from the te37 SL
to the Saga.

I am looking for the most concave i can get with no fender modification and no spacers.

Thanks in advance

·
From the land down under
4,390 Posts
This, like most things Supra, will be best answered by Jeff (Wreckless)

He was explaining the many different face types to the new Saga TE37's last week, so will be able to let you know what will fit, and what wont.

P.S Nice choice of wheel....Im a fan of them too :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
My current wheel setup is a 18x8.5 +36 w/ 235/40/18 and 18x9.5 +38 w/ 265/40/18. The rear would rub the tires on hard acceleration with the stock suspension. I have HKS Hypmax IV SP coilovers now and with the stiffer springs dont have issues with rubbing. The specs for the wheels you are looking at would put the wheel 28mm further out than my setup. I could see there being rubbing possibly on the rear depending on the tires you run and your suspension setup.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This, like most things Supra, will be best answered by Jeff (Wreckless)

He was explaining the many different face types to the new Saga TE37's last week, so will be able to let you know what will fit, and what wont.

P.S Nice choice of wheel....Im a fan of them too :)
thanks.i will check on that

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My current wheel setup is a 18x8.5 +36 w/ 235/40/18 and 18x9.5 +38 w/ 265/40/18. The rear would rub the tires on hard acceleration with the stock suspension. I have HKS Hypmax IV SP coilovers now and with the stiffer springs dont have issues with rubbing. The specs for the wheels you are looking at would put the wheel 28mm further out than my setup. I could see there being rubbing possibly on the rear depending on the tires you run and your suspension setup.
i dont think it would rub necessary since i must have the car pretty high because of the driveway.
But thanks.any advice helps

·
Registered
807 Posts
Im really interested in the Te-37's.
As I was looking into fitment. A profound Supra Forums member named Ken who has a multiple award winning Supra Mentioned:

I have the Limited Edition Volk Racing Wheels on my car. The front wheels are 18 x 9.5 +40 and the rear wheels are 18 x 10.5 +45. Because of the specialness of the car, I didn't want to massage the body. I have 245/40/18s MPSS up front and 285/35/18s MPSS tires out back.

I have no rubbing, but the rear tires are extremely close to the rear quarter panel lips. My car is a tad lower than most so, when the rear tires were originally installed, I thought i was going to have a problem. Fortunately, my preferred alignment gave me the room I needed, but just barely.
__
I hope this helps.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im really interested in the Te-37's.
As I was looking into fitment. A profound Supra Forums member named Ken who has a multiple award winning Supra Mentioned:

I have the Limited Edition Volk Racing Wheels on my car. The front wheels are 18 x 9.5 +40 and the rear wheels are 18 x 10.5 +45. Because of the specialness of the car, I didn't want to massage the body. I have 245/40/18s MPSS up front and 285/35/18s MPSS tires out back.

I have no rubbing, but the rear tires are extremely close to the rear quarter panel lips. My car is a tad lower than most so, when the rear tires were originally installed, I thought i was going to have a problem. Fortunately, my preferred alignment gave me the room I needed, but just barely.
__
I hope this helps. View attachment 257093
That looks sick.
Thats kinda what im looking for.
But my car has to sit higher because of the driveway so i think it wont rub.
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts