Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been messaging a guy from Oregon I think maybe it was Washington and somehow I've lost track of his username about buy the front bumper retainers off of some stock red body parts he had. If any of you all know who this might be please let me know.

Thanks,
Blake

Sorry for the odd post but any help is appreciated.

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
i have the stock bumper support if your interested, not sure what you mean by retainers

here is the picture of what i am talking about

good luck in your search

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but I'm looking for the aluminum braces that support /stiffen the front bumper, the stock lip bolts to them .

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My friend might be itnerested in that reinforcement bar, how much ?

Not sure if this helps or not but in the pics I recieved there was a black rx7 in the background with some multispoke wheels, He had red front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper all for sale I think didn't have enough post for the for sale section and the thread got deleted therefore I can't seach.

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
blakev45 said:
Thanks but I'm looking for the aluminum braces that support /stiffen the front bumper, the stock lip bolts to them .
Those things are ridiculously priced from Toyota...I can understand why you'd want to find them used. Wish I had some extras...my car is actually two short (center ones)

Mark

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
blakev45 said:
My friend might be itnerested in that reinforcement bar, how much ?
as long as he covers shipping and packaging costs, i will take just about any price. just have him throw out a number and let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts