Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know, if anyone knew where I could find mani's video, when some punk's were fucking with him and he got in their face and took the guys cell phone and broke it.

Anil P.

comedy.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
i dont think you 'll find it being that it is locked deep deep in the redline vault

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, so you know what i'm talking about. what's your name by the way.

Anil P.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
i was the guy that got his phone thrown ;)

what you didn't see is that i beat mani down after ;)

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Josh M said:
Haha.........

I remember that video.....100 grand under the hood of the car!!! :D

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!!! Wrong Josh

its:

"I bet there's 125 grand under the hood of that car!.... 23" Rims..... cant wait to see his engine man, that shits probably gold plated!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

oldskool vid for the oldskool folk only! :p

·
Old School Socal Member
365 Posts
Yeah that night will be emblazened in my brain forever. Let's just say that the video can't capture anything close to what actually happened. I'd post the video, but it's currently under copyright by MD Designs Inc.

·
OG
754 Posts
that was the best supra meet ever!!! :bigthumb:

did the whole thing get recorded?

cant wait to see it on dvd :drama:

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
I wanna see this shit!!!

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
SupraNikolai said:
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!!! Wrong Josh

its:

"I bet there's 125 grand under the hood of that car!.... 23" Rims..... cant wait to see his engine man, that shits probably gold plated!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

oldskool vid for the oldskool folk only! :p

My bad...........I didn't know cars that ran at NASCAR events had 23" rims :D

·
Supraless
666 Posts
wow... that's some oldskool stuff.... I rememer things went south really fast after that punk curtis threatened to slash Mani's tires... big no no...

gosh i miss the old crew :(

·
Super Duper Moderator
616 Posts
SINCE MANI IS UNABLE TO POST THIS IS A DIRECT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE.

"You guys are Right. It was the good old days. We had a lot of fun in those days. Most of us are now moved away from either having a Supra or just couldn't take the BS anymore.
I talked to Matt and few other friends who were part of the "old crew" and everyone agreed that we should meet again. This is not going to be a car meet, rather a meet for the "Old Crew". Let's meet up at the same place were the drama took place so long ago.
So if you were part of the old crew, and I don't need to identify anyone here, please plan on stopping by on June 25th (Saturday) at 5 PM. Well hang out and catch up on old times and go eat at the same spot, if any of you can remember where that was."

-Mani :bigthumb:

Here is a link to the meet thread....

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284331

1 - 20 of 23 Posts