Supra Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
MD Designs said:
SINCE MANI IS UNABLE TO POST THIS IS A DIRECT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE.

"You guys are Right. It was the good old days. We had a lot of fun in those days. Most of us are now moved away from either having a Supra or just couldn't take the BS anymore.
I talked to Matt and few other friends who were part of the "old crew" and everyone agreed that we should meet again. This is not going to be a car meet, rather a meet for the "Old Crew". Let's meet up at the same place were the drama took place so long ago.
So if you were part of the old crew, and I don't need to identify anyone here, please plan on stopping by on June 25th (Saturday) at 5 PM. Well hang out and catch up on old times and go eat at the same spot, if any of you can remember where that was."

-Mani :bigthumb:

Here is a link to the meet thread....

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284331

Damn...it's been a while. How are all you guys doing?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
not much jeff same old stuff, school, work, sold the 16sec supra, or was it 12sec, or 10, but yeah, the meet will be fun, should go eat some good ass food, korean food? i'll try making it out, but if not have fun

A.P

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.