Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently we had a couple really bad weather storms in my area and a tornado actually hit our house and uprooted a HUGE walnut tree and threw it at our cars, it totaled 3 cars including my ford ranger and slightly harmed the supra ( I was working on finishing a garage to put it in ) the only damage to the supra was the mirror getting knocked off and 4-5 dents in the side and rear of the car. Im looking for a RHD supra mirror because it knocked the mirror off at the metal point so the mirror was essentially hanging by the wires. I looked into getting the mirror welded back on but because of the type of material used in the mirror welding wasnt an option, What are your guys thoughts and if anyone had a mirror for sale please let me know Ill attach a couple photos of the damage and the car Im also searching for windshield wipers as the car did not come with any.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Plant Sky Cloud Tree Tire
Plant Plant community Motor vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey man, sucks that it happend but the mirrors are still available new, even paint to color.
My RHD 6N0 moonstone pearl supra was hit by an uninsured driver about 10 weeks ago, luckily the only damage was my mirror that he broke in exactly the same place as yours. Got the part number from amayama for the RH side mirror painted in color from the factory, send it to my local dealer and had a new mirror after about 3 weeks.
Paint match was 100%, you cant even notice now it was ever replaced.
Thank you! do u know where the part number is located. Im going to look on the mirror now

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts