Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i am looking for a TT 6sp any year any color. email if you are selling one or know of one. i am in clifton nj

·
Registered
538 Posts
Im selling mine in about 2 weeks or so (after I get the trans back in). 23k obo. Im in Allentown, PA. About 1 1/2 hours from you.

Here are 2 quick pics, sorry I don't have any more. PM me for more info.

·
Registered
538 Posts
DTSupra30 said:
nice car!!! is that RSP? orginal?

Matt
Its similar to rsp but the mettalic or pearl is taken out (I forgot which). I bought the car originially in this color, but I needed to get the new sides, bumper, and lip painted. Luckily it was easy to match.

-Corey

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
Guess i can't buy the CF hatch eh?! :D

·
Registered
538 Posts
Philly Single said:
Guess i can't buy the CF hatch eh?! :D
The hatch is light as hell, the glass weighs more. It fit very well for just throwing it on, I haven't even messed with the fit. I believe it was around 600 with shipping from aznsupratt (performance addictions). I was going to get the hatch painted, but after throwing it on the car and taking the ride to the painter's I decided not to.

Back to topic..I've been stealing threads lately...lol.

-Corey

·
Senior
1,475 Posts
355 Toyota in Rockville MD advertised a certified pre-owned 95 in the Washington Post vesterday. I'd like to know if it goes for the 42,900 they're asking for it!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ciga. let me know when its done.

·
Registered
113 Posts
GigaMp3z said:
Im selling mine in about 2 weeks or so (after I get the trans back in). 23k obo. Im in Allentown, PA. About 1 1/2 hours from you.

Here are 2 quick pics, sorry I don't have any more. PM me for more info.

Why you selling so soon? The car is looking good. Try to post up some better pics (you know memory lane :( ).

·
Registered
538 Posts
The only have 3 pics of the car, and 2 of them I posted up. Its a fun car and a blast to drive, but I think Im going to step into something a little newer. When I sell the car Im going to pay off dad's 03 cobra, and drive that. I put a lot of time into the supra so far; moving things around and doing small changes, but after the trans issue, it kind of made me think I should stick with a car that has a warranty. Luckily enough I am mechanically inclined so taking the trans out wasn't an issue (well..its kind of hard by urself). I pulled the one side of the trans apart exposing the 1 through 4 shift assembly, my mechanic friend is helping me change out the 1/2 shift tub assembly. The car basically stopped going into first, this is why I pulled the trans out. The car does look amazing on the outside now, and everything flows really well. It looks real clean wingless, and looks better from the rear since I changed over to the Apexi GT exhaust. I wish I had some interior shots because I repainted the dash black, moved the vpc and boost controller underneath the radio, and mounted the safc over the traction control button area. The corbeau seats really make the interior look classy. I have done the 12volt mod. I have also removed the traction control pump to shed some weight off the heaviest side of the car. I also changed the fuel filter, when I did the 12v mod. The paint on this car is close to perfect.

-Corey

1 - 13 of 13 Posts