Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any pics of really trick NOS installs? I am looking for a good way to stash the bottle(s). I'm pretty sure that stashing them in a seat ala f&f is not possible but I may be wrong. Anyway, I need a hidden solution
Thanx

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bottle on a roll bar, Bottle in the rear hatch. That in the seat stuff is REALLY neat.. but unrealistic. Get a chrome bottle if you want to be all showy

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But the point is I DON'T want it to show. I just want it for "insurance" in case I need it (I street race) I was thinking about maybe in the stock sub encosure, (lilke a 5#) but then I thought what if I wanted to go with a custom installed stereo so maybe a couple of 10 oz sneaky petes somewhere else and as I was thinking out loud about it some pinhead brought up F&F and I told him I was pretty sure that was just hollywood props but then again those assumtions usually end with me being proven wrong. maybe inside the door. these hatchbacks are tricky

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just carpet over the NOS bottle or put a faux speaker box.... say its part of your stereo...

Somethin like that

Lates,
Josh

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
thanks for the pic!
how does it look when the carpet isn't pulled back?
And carpeteing over it might not work out i was gonna have a trick fiberglass enclosure painted to match the body oh well I'll probably end up removing the back seat I guess and hid it in there somehow I still wish the whole seat thing was do able (I thought it was pretty James Bond)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts