Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
SupraForums Sponsor
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking for another technician or two to help us out part time (as needed) exclusively on our 1993-98 Supra TT builds. It is NOT a W2 employee type situation, but rather a W9 contractor. You would be paid by the job, which will be $15-25/hour depending on your skill level, quality, and speed. We are located off Highway 140 between Alpharetta and Woodstock/Canton (about 15 minutes off of GA-400 or I-575 if no rush hour traffic.)

If anyone knows of a good technician/mechanic looking for some side work, please pass this message along. It's fine if you work full time at a dealership/elsewhere and just want to work a full day each week part time here. We are staying booked up over a month out now, and need some more help, but are usually pretty flexible on work scheduling to compensate if you have another full time job.

You MUST have good work experience, as we aren't looking to train anyone. I understand if you need some pointers on certain installations, but in general you should be able to complete jobs on your own. You will be required to do very picky, clean, and meticulous installations...quality before quantity. Being able to use a welder is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested, please email over an informal resume with your name, address, phone, email, education, work experience, ASE/other certifications, and other specialties you excel in to us at [email protected], or you can give me a call to discuss one-on-one if you like.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts