Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys dunno if this Combo has been done, or if it will even look good. Veilside Side Skirts, Bomex Front and the rear I have a pic of im not sure what its called. I think I heard someone say its something from Japan, Any links to it? This stuff might look ugly together just wondering what you guys think? I have never seen this combo either. O and im going wingless to so got that covered. (I know the blue supra is fugly but I like the rear)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW this is the front, I think its Bomex, or maybe Do-Luck...Correct me here if im wrong.

·
//gwailo-
828 Posts
that second one is the top secret front end with i believe blitz side skirts and a varis wing. I cannot tell what the rear apron is from that angle.

I have never been a fan of the top secret front end. ..it looks like something is missing to me.

hope that clears things up a bit

//gwailo-

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was only posting it for the front. I know im settled on Veilside Side Skirts, I like that rear in the first pic just dunno how it would match up with Veil sides. I am undecided on a front though. I went threw pics and pics just cant decide. Thats why I was looking for some pics of maybe that rear and veil sides with whatever front to see which lines up the best. Any suggestions....

·
Registered
381 Posts
Thats a trial rear end i believe. Or the new VS full rear.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Feary said:
I know im settled on Veilside Side Skirts
Please don't bastardize your Supra. :( Gay-ilside side skirts are disgusting. They like...fold over themselves or something. Keep it clean, man.

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
The first pic you posted of the blue supra is the AbFlug E1000 or some shit like that. That one had the Veilside C1 front bumper..

If you were talking about normal width supras with the Bomex front, Veilside sides and rears, Adam (AdrockTT) and Joe (TTBadBoy) http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=107569&perpage=30&pagenumber=1 and I think there was one more, a Red one..was posted in the 1Percent Supra post. Hope this helps.

Chris

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dang you guys really don't like Veilside huh? My fav Supra was Inzanesupra's before he sold it. That thing looked sweet, Hes was pretty clean to, no crazy kits or anything.

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
FYRARMS said:
Please don't bastardize your Supra. :( Gay-ilside side skirts are disgusting. They like...fold over themselves or something. Keep it clean, man.
:agreed:

steve

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now the VS front is horrible. (No offense to people with it just not my style) I like Bomex Front, VS Sides. and what do you guys think about that rear in the first pic? Anybody got anymore pics of it? Anyone have pics of that Blue Supra in....I think its Supra Meet 2001 Video, it starts off with it pulling into the Dyno. I know it has VS sides, Bomex front and rear im not sure??? I was just wanting to see some pics of it, nice car. Looks like I am the first wanting the Bomex front($499), VS sides($549) and the Trial japan rear($1,100). To bad I cant see how it would all look together. I need to find more pics of that rear diffuser.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
The rear bumper that you want is from ABFLUG (or ABFUGLY) I think it's a widebody kit, so I don't think it will work unless you get the whole thing. Go to ABFLUG's website and check it out.

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
the car that you are talking about in the video belongs to adam (adrocktt) just like I said a couple days ago. he has the veilside rears. i don't like the abflug one at all

·
says
390 Posts
The rear bumper is made by Trial. I included two pictures of it on my car, hope it helps. Good luck with your car.

·
Registered
294 Posts
More pictures pls.....

Whoa....Whoaaa.....Whoaaaaaa.More pictures of your beautiful car please Bryant!!!!!

Insert link here:

Scott
:D

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the help fellas, Tough decision on the rear still. I'll just half to check some out in person. Doubt I see many of those trials though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts