Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need my Turbo Housing Polished and I have looked online and only found a few places some seem a bit too expensive and some are schetchy and never get back to you. I searched here on SF and found only 1 shop but they seem to only chrome (DGM). Looking for any recommendations on places to get work done because there's no way I can do it myself. thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^That was one of the places that was kind of high, was quoted $200.00 plus shipping both ways, looking for an alternative

·
Registered
30 Posts
^That was one of the places that was kind of high, was quoted $200.00 plus shipping both ways, looking for an alternative
Wow. I was quoted $25 from the west coast of Canada .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$200.00 was for a Polished Turbo Cover without shipping. the shipping estimated was $20 insured one way

·
Banned
451 Posts
I can get your Turbo Housing chrome for the same price of polishing with a 4 day turn around. PM me
I got my pte6766 done for $150 in two days

·
Banned
451 Posts
When you got your parts chromed did you have any copper stains inside the compressor housing?
I did not notice any copper stains on the turbo housing it was perfect to me. One old guy that takes pride in his work and gives great turn around. I have gotten a shaved throttle body done in one day and and powder coating too.

·
Banned
451 Posts
Damn nice, how did it hold up so far?
Show chrome holds up very well.
To me his chrome prices are sometime cheaper than most shop polishing price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts