Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im from iowa looking for dates and towns of supra shows for this year. My plan is to show mine and also check out all the others get some ideas see whats going on possibly

·
91TT comin up, 01 s2k
2,664 Posts
Vegas 09, just get your car ready for the big one.......should be in October (first week of october most likely)

·
Just some newb.
1,327 Posts
Alright since you are in Iowa I would say drive up to the twin cities and join my caravan of supras that will be going. I am trailering mine the whole way down so I don't have to worry about blowing shit up.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
The TX2K9 Supra Nationals start in like 3 days.. probably the best organized Supra event there is. Several hundred people, about 100 supras plus all the other cars that show up. Road racing, drag racing, car show, dyno day, plus all the stuff that goes on at night..

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
SILV has drawn more than 200 Supras not just once... but twice. It also has not drawn fewer than 100 Supras since 1998 when we nearly broke 100 in just the second year. We also get a variety of other cars joining us as well.

Best organized is a very open definition. I had to be doing something right to draw that kind of numbers year after year after year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts