Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Part of the MSB club
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, I'm looking for the person here on the boards that has this mini license plate of the front of their Supra. The plate is only about half as tall or maybe a third as tall as a normal license plate, and its just as wide as a normal plate. I can't remember what color the person's Supra is, but the plate just says "Supra" on it in the Supra script. If anyone know's who's car it is or anything could you post a picture of it and let me know his SN on here so I can PM him about it.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Supraddict
1,156 Posts
Is he here on the boards by chance?
He is, I have seen him post pics of his car on here before but I can't recall his SN. PM some of the other Utah people on here like John Minert or blackbird and they should be able to get you in touch with him

·
Part of the MSB club
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shut up about the snow already, the thread is about finding the license plate and not about the car being in the snow.

·
Registered
203 Posts
there's nothing wrong w/snow...IMO, its more about keeping the road salt and chemicals away from rusting away parts, etc. etc.

not all of us live in CA :)

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
where can we get the plate? can brett comment??

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
Your in luck, I had such a plate several years ago before shaving off the front plate brackets.
I sold both of them to someone on the forums for like $20 shipped.
The mini one did look better in my opinion. Its exactly half the size of standard license plate.

I had a buddy of mine make them at a sign shop.
Be sure to round the edges, and I got the supra font digitally off the forums and gave it to him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts