Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a stock ct26 for my 90' sup, but havent been successful, does anyone have any good leads?

thanks

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts
I never understood why people ask for an offer instead of saying how much they will let it go for. Is it them hoping the offer will be higher than the amount they find reasonable to let the item go for?

Whenever I get people telling me to make them an offer, I do, but I'd rather lowball if that’s the game they want to play. If it isn’t high enough, usually the seller says, I cant let it go for any less than "x amount"

Shoulda just came out with it in the first place!

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
i agree...its a stock turbo for god sakes..help the supra people out

G

·
myMUSICveins said:
I never understood why people ask for an offer instead of saying how much they will let it go for. Is it them hoping the offer will be higher than the amount they find reasonable to let the item go for?

Whenever I get people telling me to make them an offer, I do, but I'd rather lowball if that’s the game they want to play. If it isn’t high enough, usually the seller says, I cant let it go for any less than "x amount"

Shoulda just came out with it in the first place!
I don't have any bloody clue what they go for, so I don't have any idea what is reasonable. I'm not trying to play any games. Is it $5, $50, $500, ???

Actually, I have tons of stuff I need to sell, and I don't know where to begin.

If you guys can give me a ballpark what they (a stock turbo) go for, by all means please let me know.

Thanks!

Brian

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts
kulangflow said:
I don't have any bloody clue what they go for, so I don't have any idea what is reasonable. I'm not trying to play any games. Is it $5, $50, $500, ???

Actually, I have tons of stuff I need to sell, and I don't know where to begin.

If you guys can give me a ballpark what they (a stock turbo) go for, by all means please let me know.

Thanks!

Brian
Suppose it depends on the condition of the turbo. If it doesnt have any shaftplay, and you know it boosted good before it was taken off, I'd say around $100 plus shipping.

If it needs to be rebuilt for sure, Id say half that.

G

·
Right on. Thanks for the info! The turbo is in fantastic shape, so now I have a much better idea.

'preciate it!

Brian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts