Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy is in the port District in Jacksonville Florida at the S.E. Toyota Technical Facility and he's looking for a high HP MKIV. If anyone is in the area that can meet up there by noon tomorrow or Noon on thursday, call him at 678 316 9601 and ask for Jared.

Reactions: raven97990

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Just wanted to post up, I found a computer, Thanks Peter for posting,

I just wanted to get a nice Supra to stop by if possible to show off our breed. Most of the SET trainers understand the supra's potential, but have never actually seen one in person that's been drawn out and pushed to the limits, so anyone who's available, to come by the SET Training center(on Tally Rand) I would greatly appricaite it!
Jared

·
Registered
807 Posts
I don't know what you classify as high HP but i'm single on stock fuel, built trans, etc etc. Let me know whats up.

Matt

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hey I worked there at the Port left a couple of months ago,, but i am still on stock twins with Basic bolt ons,, have two in the family one auto one 6spd,, I would drive down if you get someone with a big turbo to show up.. hit up Steve Hayes !!

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Sounds like one might be better, (I think Matt's sounded nice, the single turbo) but we'll have to find a offsite meeting center, the boss of SET asked us not to meet at the training facility. So if you know the area well, give me a call and we'll find a area close to the cetner, and is a relatively safe meeting place. Call after 7pm tonight(wenesday)

Jared

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Well, have him give me a call so we can set it up for Friday... 6783169601

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
No, it wasn't a race, it was a show up and showoff the Supra. This was at the South East Toyota port... where all toyotas in the southeast come in.. but Im back in Georgia, so we missed the opprotunity. Next time Im going, I'll try and set somethingup sooner.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Next time you come to town, we can arrange something in the evening time somewhere besides Tallyran, I worked there for about a year ,, and it's all business at the Port.
We will get some guys out with there rides and have some fun after work hours.

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
That sounds awesome. What did you do at the port? I know for fact I'll be down again in August, maybe sometime sooner. It always works better to start ahead of time, rather then playing catchup.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Actually I worked for JM two times in my career ,, Once on the Gallant Lady's out of Fort Lauderdale, ((I worked on Yacht for 6 years, )) I have my captains liscense.
And the second time in the Box at the Port installing Tint and such, it was an in between jobs event. I got married and had to give up the Yachting Life. I am now selling Real Estate here in Jax.
We will have work on a meet in August then. !! Hope to meet you in the near future. My Dad's Supra should be Single by then, as for me I am going to ride the stockers out as long as I can.
Take Care.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts