Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
One Fast Supra
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the Florida forums hasn't seen much action lately.

So I am posting a call out to RyantT/Jesus again. This time the race will be with my car at full tilt (max boost and spray). I will also have my 15 wheels on for this one as things may get squirrly with that much power.

Strip or Street...doesn't matter

Anyone of that calibur/hp is welcome to join in this challenge.

I am ready... Who is out there?

·
Habitual Line stepper
230 Posts
So the Florida forums hasn't seen much action lately.

So I am posting a call out to RyantT/Jesus again. This time the race will be with my car at full tilt (max boost and spray). I will also have my 15 wheels on for this one as things may get squirrly with that much power.

Strip or Street...doesn't matter

Anyone of that calibur/hp is welcome to join in this challenge.

I am ready... Who is out there?
can i play? even though you guys will walk away from me

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I just wanted to get you to come out and play.

DaTruth. Anytime you want... I am ready. You back? Hope everything went well and you made a lot of money with that "dangerous work allowance".
I am only back until May 29th.. My car is ready as well. Let me see if anyone wants to make a trip to Orlando real quick. We have been talking about going up to Jax with you guys to lay the smack down, but a date has not been set...

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Now I know I better hurry up and come b4 Wolve gets back in town.. I expect to get beat, but getting SMASHED hurts...

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
It would be cool to also get some footage of some twin turbo Vipers and Ford GT's while we play. That would be something I could take back to Iraq and talk about for a while..

·
One Fast Supra
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It would be cool to also get some footage of some twin turbo Vipers and Ford GT's while we play. That would be something I could take back to Iraq and talk about for a while..
There's a turbo viper that is ready to play as well. May be a good race for you DaTruth. I am sure you guys would both fair well against me but I think I may overpower you guys up top.

Let me know because I am going to Italy on May 17th until the beginning of June.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
There's a turbo viper that is ready to play as well. May be a good race for you DaTruth. I am sure you guys would both fair well against me but I think I may overpower you guys up top.

Let me know because I am going to Italy on May 17th until the beginning of June.

Thanks,
when darin gets back this weekend from racing, i plan o bringing the car to get the tune finished. but im not racing you, your car is wayyyy faster than mine.

·
Registered
111 Posts
if you want ill run you.... im not sure ill do too well but im more then willing to run you. maybe boost vs boost ???

im going to nc on sunday, til thursday and work all weekend, maybe next sunday or monday?

·
Supra Shane
1,401 Posts
if you want ill run you.... im not sure ill do too well but im more then willing to run you. maybe boost vs boost ???

im going to nc on sunday, til thursday and work all weekend, maybe next sunday or monday?
lol no offense Adam but I wouldnt waste ur time or Omars.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts

Thanks,
I am here until the 29th. I am available from now until you leave. I just want some other cars to roll up there with me... I have no doubt you will overpower all of us.. I am limited via my small turbo's, but I am willing to push them until my clutch slips..

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Hell if you guys can come to Tampa we could race this weekend... :)

1 - 20 of 136 Posts