Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
iirc they already had South Florida Supras do one against a Ford GT forum. Both cars were 1000+ hp. The supra won the drag, but barely lost the autox and slalom, which is amazing considering the sup was set up for drag the whole time and wasn't even running a front sway bar.

·
Mindset of a Killer...
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^^ It was Texas Supras that was represented. What they need though is a representative from Supraforums for the 3rd season. I would say a well balanced Supra that makes about 600-700whp on a reliable E85 setup that can handle well and is good at the 1/4.

·
"Granite"
3,112 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
^^^ It was Texas Supras that was represented. What they need though is a representative from Supraforums for the 3rd season. I would say a well balanced Supra that makes about 600-700whp on a reliable E85 setup that can handle well and is good at the 1/4.
yeah it was ryan in his 8 second soop from texas supras.

·
"Granite"
3,112 Posts

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,306 Posts
My350Z.com... I've always thought that it was a dumbass site, honestly. I've tried to get into those cars, tried to browse that site... but it's just fucking stupid, with so many people that post nothing but "upgraded my Z with wheels and a grounding kit, check it" threads. I'm glad that they look stupid - they deserve it.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Man, he beat the breaks off that dude

·
Registered
2 Posts
I dont think i have ever seen a very "fast" 350z. All the ones i see around town are mostly show, ive only seen one turbo 350z on the freeway and i smoked his a$$ in my bpu mkiii. lol moral of the story is dont send out a 350z thats wayy underpowered, with a crappy driver that thinks he's hot $hit.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.