Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys heres pix of my new intercooler i had it for a while but havent got my car runnin yet havin problem wit adjustin valves hehe...but i think tomoro it shall start ! oh and yes i know there is a dent... but there is not leak so...no problem..

·
wha huh?
952 Posts
the pics are kinda...small?

B

·
0 Posts
Supra_N2O said:
the pics are kinda...small?
kinda??? I had to stick my face inside the screen to tell that it was an intercooler in the pics!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it fits perfectly inbetween the frame too.. heres a pic of where i drilled a hole to put the screw into the intercooler to mount it.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im kinda embarassed of the pipes, doing a 180 degree bend is very hard and clearin it in front of the radiatior too even more diff..... ill try to get pix soon the weldin is not wat i wanted to end up wit very ugly...

heres a pic of wat my motor looks like now..

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
What kind of IC is that man? and the deminsions? aight peace

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Looks nice. I want to see pics of your pipes as I am doing the same thing. Also, what kind of turbo is that? The exhaust turbine is huge!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it is a apexi intercooler.. it is the skyline intercooler upgrade...
got some news guys i got my car runnin today but i have a problem wit the idle. the cps sensor is pushed all the way to down to keep the idle. i know it should not be like dat wat else could it be...

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
check your timing, could be a clogged idle speed control valve, make sure the throttle body isnt sticking (it can get alot of oil buildup from the PVC system)

·
0 Posts
I gotta stop looking at this website...
I keep getting more and more sad that I don't have my Supra anymore:(

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
how do we know if you isc is bad... cuz i just just check my timin today and it still wont idle good... heres some pix of the pipes u guys wanted..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts