Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well me and my friend was cruzing this weekend when a guy in a second gen eclipse pulled up to me at a light.(This is the same eclipse Ive told some of you about) Anways we went and he beat me by about a half a car. I figured since he barely beat me that I would beat him in a little longer race because I was pulling on him hard. I pulled up to him and we went down to a place we race down here in orem, its about a quarter mile,. I was pretty confident so I put twenty bucks down.(thought I would make some quick money) We went and he smoked me off the line, all wheel drive, and had about two cars on me, after that I started to pull on him and was neck to neck to him when he hit NOS(which I didnt know he had) and he pulled on me and beat me by about a car length. Oh well it was fun and it was just twenty bucks THANK GOD. Anways I was suprised how fast them things are someone should of told me that them eclipses can hold there own. I plan on racing him when I get some 550cc injectors, lexus afm, metal headgasket(in the shop now), and about 15psi that should do it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,170 Posts
Orem, eh? The canyons that run into Orem (189) are a fun drive. :)

Btw, it's 'nitrous' ... "NOS" is a brand.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
at least you lost $20 racing. I got a sixer of beer & $20 cash back yesterday & the lady forgot to give me my $20. I was in a hurry & didn't notice it until about 15 min later. Went back & made her count her drawer but she was only a few bucks off. I should have made her empty her pockets because I know I didn't get it for her. I bet she does that alot.

Sorry, a little off topic.
 

·
turbo....................
Joined
·
1,057 Posts
Brady89 said:
Well me and my friend was cruzing this weekend when a guy in a second gen eclipse pulled up to me at a light.(This is the same eclipse Ive told some of you about) Anways we went and he beat me by about a half a car. I figured since he barely beat me that I would beat him in a little longer race because I was pulling on him hard. I pulled up to him and we went down to a place we race down here in orem, its about a quarter mile,. I was pretty confident so I put twenty bucks down.(thought I would make some quick money) We went and he smoked me off the line, all wheel drive, and had about two cars on me, after that I started to pull on him and was neck to neck to him when he hit NOS(which I didnt know he had) and he pulled on me and beat me by about a car length. Oh well it was fun and it was just twenty bucks THANK GOD. Anways I was suprised how fast them things are someone should of told me that them eclipses can hold there own. I plan on racing him when I get some 550cc injectors, lexus afm, metal headgasket(in the shop now), and about 15psi that should do it.
what are your basic mods?
man, i guess awd really suck at a roll:lol:

-tony v
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
basic mods are 3'' exahust, intake, boost controller set right below fuel cut off, and maybe not performance but boost gauge. Looking for advice on other performance parts that I should do next, so what should I do to get more ponys. Thanks
hey tony is that your car damn thats nice.
 

·
Resident Mopar Maniac
Joined
·
173 Posts
Somebody needed to tell you that DSMs can "hold their own"? LOL

Hmm, with those are your only mods a GSX with a BC should be abvle to do about what this one with nitrous supposedly did.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Nice! Yeah, most properly tuned DSM's can hold their own, depending on the driver of course:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
GTE said:
at least you lost $20 racing. I got a sixer of beer & $20 cash back yesterday & the lady forgot to give me my $20. I was in a hurry & didn't notice it until about 15 min later. Went back & made her count her drawer but she was only a few bucks off. I should have made her empty her pockets because I know I didn't get it for her. I bet she does that alot.

Sorry, a little off topic.
You should've asked to see the security tape if there was one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
HKUSP40C said:
You should've asked to see the security tape if there was one.
Damn! Well, to late now, but good idea.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top