Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey I have ARP head studs and I lost a nut I think...anyone got an extra to sell or know if they sell one nut.lol

Also I am looking for solid motor mounts. I know 935 motorsports sells them but I hear of bad transaction times. I also Know AAP Motorsporst sells them but heir site is down.

·
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
malloynx said:
side note,but i can i get my 10mm ratching wrench back? i left it in your tool box, while i was at e-town

I don't have a 10mm ratcheting wrench...I wish I had lol I don't have any ratcheting wrenchs at all. Maybe someone else has it. Who esle was working with you. I left that box open for a few to use...

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Hi Quik,
If you can't find one, couldn't you just replace it with any nut? It's the stud that gives you the low stretch characteristic. What's the size and pitch?

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
ARP has awesome customer service. This may sound unethical but if you simply call them and say that you were missing a nut with your stud kit they will mail you a new one immediately, no questions asked. :)

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
If you offer to buy one they'll probably send one for free. Why not reward a company with good customer service by actually offering to pay for the product?

·
LEADED FUEL ONLY
2,068 Posts
I have some ARP nuts off the old set of studs I had in the car.

If you need one I can ship ya. Just cover my postage.

·
Registered
143 Posts
u can order them from arp i did they are like 4.25 a nut

·
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
aljordan said:
I have some ARP nuts off the old set of studs I had in the car.

If you need one I can ship ya. Just cover my postage.

"u can order them from arp i did they are like 4.25 a nut"

Thanks alot "Big AL" it's always good to hear from you. Simce ARP sells them for 4.25 a nut I think I ll try to get it sent 3 day mail.

·
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Suprawill1 said:
Hi Quik,
If you can't find one, couldn't you just replace it with any nut? It's the stud that gives you the low stretch characteristic. What's the size and pitch?
The walls inside the head is super tight so I don't think so Will. You guys are great thanks for the QWIK;) response. So...Who has solid motor mounts i cant get by This Friday?

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
QWIKSTRIKE said:
The walls inside the head is super tight so I don't think so Will. You guys are great thanks for the QWIK;) response. So...Who has solid motor mounts i cant get by This Friday?
My oversight. :)

·
90T
460 Posts
Just a data point, but I ordered my Cometic HG on Saturday from 935 and had it in my hands Tuesday.

QWIKSTRIKE said:
Hey I have ARP head studs and I lost a nut I think...anyone got an extra to sell or know if they sell one nut.lol

Also I am looking for solid motor mounts. I know 935 motorsports sells them but I hear of bad transaction times. I also Know AAP Motorsporst sells them but heir site is down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts